BORGHI s.r.l. looks back on many years of experience and tradition, so that innovative and thoroughly researched products can today be successfully launched and maintained on the market.
The foundations for technological ideas which make it possible to store and process natural products economically and without loss of quality were laid by BORGHI already in the fifties.
When in those early days our first cereal receiving and milling separators signaled the birth of a small business, no one envisaged that it would grow into a joint stock company of international importance.
A consistent company policy and profit investment program have made BORGHI a reliable and resourceful supplier to the cereal industry.
Over 200 successfully completed projects convincingly demonstrate our competitiveness.
We do not just work for you.
We work with you!
In this publication we offer you a glimpse of the resources and organization of BORGHI, so that you will get to know us better..
Borghi s.r.l., the leader of study, project, construction and realization of cereal stocking and transformation plants, presents the following standard production:
- bucket elevators from 10 to 1000 T/h
- chain conveyors from 10 to 600 T/h
- tubular and boxed screw conveyors up to Ø 1000 mm
- belt conveyors from 30 to 1000 T/h
- flights conveyors up to 500 mm
- elevator support towers
- platform for elevator maintenance
- catwalk for maintenance
- charging and discharging warehouse robots
- rotary distributors consisting in more ways
- dusts decantation filters
- extractor for silos consisting in plane and conic base
- mills consisting in hammers from 10 to 250 Hp
- horizontal and vertical blenders
- various connecting piping
- ventilation systems constructed inside silos and warehouses
- cylindrical and quadrangular stocking silos
- loading bins from 31 up to 65 T
- pneumatic transport plants